Rules and Regulation
1. Students should carry her/his school diary and I-card everyday to school.
2. During the school hours, students must be present smartly dressed at all times clean uniform, well polished shoes and proper socks.
3. Students must wear comfortable cotton undergarments.
4. Students are to ensure a very high standard of cleanliness and personal hygiene.
5. The girls shirts are to be prescribed in the press code and should be worm, extending at least 6” below the waist.
6. Girl’s skirts should be up to knee length.
7. Boys shirt are required to be tucked into the pants at all times.
8. Girls with long hairs should have hair plaited or tied neatly.
9. Hairs should not be colored, tinted or highlighted.
10. Students are not permitted to wear expensive jewellery, watches, wristbands or similar accessories.